Tuesday, March 15, 2016

So here’s the deal…

So I have decided to do a tweak my characters a little bit. But only to the extent that they are going to be much older than I intended for them to be, around their mid-forties/early fifties are the ages that I am mostly looking into.

The reason why I decided to make my main characters much older than originally, is because I would like for my film to appeal to a larger demographic. This film would still contain the typical romantic aspect that teenage girls love, but would also have that more mature content to attract an older audience.

I’m still not too sure about this whole idea and if I should continue with a story about an older woman with Asperger’s. But, as of right now, this is the idea for the film opening that I am having. Let’s hope all goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment