Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Setting

So for setting I have decided that I am going to film my opening in a doctor’s office. A psychiatrist’s office is what I had in mind because as I was doing research, I discovered that multiple people with Asperger’s Syndrome do go see either a psychiatrist, a social worker, or even a behavioral psychologist to help them deal with what they’re going through. So, for the opening I have decided to do most of the filming in a doctor’s office to show Sophie discussing what she has been going through with her psychiatrist.

But, after some thought, I felt as though only a doctor’s office setting would be very boring. So, I have also decided to do use another setting, which is a park, for the flashback scene in my film opening. This flashback scene will introduce where the two main characters, Sophie and Ethan first met.

Also! One more teensy weensy little thing. I have decided to make my characters the original age that they were intended to be (teenagers). Mainly because I was not able to find any good forty year old actors for the life of me. So, now I have gone back to my original plan and have made my two main characters in their late teens. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment