Sunday, April 3, 2016

Company Logo and Design

For my company, I have decided to name it BTozzi Films, after my website. I have discovered a free logo design website on Google by the name of DesignMantic. How this website works is that you type in the name of your company and what kind of company it is (Advertisement and Media, Agriculture, etc.) in a search bar. After you have searched the site will give you multiple options to choose from. If you have a certain idea in mind, then you just type it in the keyword search bar.

For instance, for my logo I have decided to do a blue globe made up of puzzle pieces. This was because, since my film is about a girl with Asperger’s Syndrome, a condition on the autism spectrum, I thought it would fit. Considering that the symbol for autism is a blue puzzle piece.


No comments:

Post a Comment